The journal of the Australian Mathematical Society began publication in 1959, and from 1975 appears in two series, Series A (Pure Mathematics and Statistics) and Series B (Applied Mathematics). Series B was renamed ANZIAM Journal in 2001 and is published in four quarterly parts and from 1997 in a fifth electronic-only supplement. Information about other publications of the Society may be found at the Society's web site.
It is the editorial policy of ANZIAM Journal to accept refereed papers in any field of applied mathematics and related mathematical sciences. Novel applications of mathematics in real situations are especially welcome. All papers should include some indication of the applicability, and an introduction that can be understood by non-specialist readers from the whole mathematical community.
Editor of the ANZIAM Journal
C. E. M. Pearce, Applied Mathematics Department, The University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005, Australia. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- A. P. Bassom, University of Western Australia, School of Maths and Statistics (M019), 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, Western Australia 6009. mailto:email@example.com
- A.J. Bracken, Department of Mathematics, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. D. Craven, Department of Mathematics, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010. mailto:email@example.com
- A. C. Eberhard, Department of Mathematics, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne, Victoria 3001. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- L. K. Forbes, School of Maths and Physics, The University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tas 7001. mailto:email@example.com
- J. M. Hill, Department of Mathematics, University of Wollongong, PO Box 144, Wollongong, NSW 2500. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- G. C. Hocking, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Murdoch University, Murdoch, Western Australia 6150. mailto:email@example.com
- C. A. Hurst, Department of Physics and Mathematical Physics, The University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- V. Jeyakumar, School of Mathematics, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052. mailto:email@example.com
- P. E. Kloeden, Fachbereich Mathematik, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat, D-60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- M. Krishnamoorthy, CSIRO Mathematical and Information SCiences, Private Bag 10, Clayton South MDC, Victoria 3169. mailto:email@example.com
- R. McKibbin, Inst of Info & Math Sci., Massey University, Albany Campus, Private Bag 102 904, North Shore Mail Centre, Auckland, New Zealand. mailto:R.McKibbin@massey.ac.nz
- W. McLean, Dept Applied Maths, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- P. K. Pollett, Department of Mathematics, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Qld 4072. mailto:email@example.com
- D. Ralph, The Judge Inst of Management Studies, Cambridge University, Trumpington St, Cambridge CB2 1AG, England. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- H. M. Srivastava, Dept Maths & Stats, University of Victoria, Victoria B. C. V8W 2P4, Canada. mailto:email@example.com
- K. L. Teo, Department of Applied Mathematics, Hong Kong Polytechic University, Hung Hom Kowloon, Hong Kong. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- A. Tordesillas, Department of Mathematics, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010. mailto:email@example.com
- J.-M. Vanden-Broeck, School of Mathematics, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, England. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- G. C. Wake, Dept Maths & Stats, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch, New Zealand. mailto:email@example.com
- G. J. Weir, Applied Maths Centre Industrial Research Ltd, PO Box 31310, Lower Hutt, New Zealand. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Hunt, Applied Mathematics Department, The University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005, Australia. mailto:email@example.com
A. J. Roberts, Department of Mathematics & Computing, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, Qld 4352. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A. Gill and Y. Stokes, Applied Mathematics Department, The University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005.
- D. Strunin and L. Brookshaw, Department of Mathematics & Computing, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, Qld 4352.
Manuscipts (three copies) to be considered for publication should be sent to the Editor or to an appropriate Associate Editor at the address given above or, if intended for the electronic supplement, in electronic form to the Electronic Editor. Authors submitting to the electronic part are asked to read the instructions for authors.
The authors of articles published electronically will not be sent any free offprints as articles will be initially freely available on the web.
Excessive costs incurred by the Society through corrections to or withdrawal of articles may be charged to the authors concerned.